This is my first recap for the Modish Biz Tips Monthly Goals Meetup, with the follow up for how things went:
1. Finish up design sketches for birthday party invitations – finished!
2. Meet with potential client for business card/stationery ideas – waiting to confirm meeting time ?? 😦
3. Finish up our business cards / stationery – done – will post later w/ pix of the finished product!
4. Consider options for lawyer/accountant to get all the paperworky/gov’t stuff situated – Partly done – called lawyer, waiting for some pricing info. thinking we may do S-Corp… so many options… have to get on the CPA side now…I did get a record keeping book to keep track of the accounting portion – I guess its a start?
5. Post thorough “about” page for the blog – started w/ taking pix… have to finish writing it out!! Why does it seem the easiest things get pushed off the longest?!
1. Print out business cards / stationery
2. Continue w/ lawyer/CPA to get situated to sell things on Etsy, craft fairs
3. Decide on product lineup for Etsy store
4. Design packaging for products
5. Meet with potential client for business card/stationery ideas (continuation from last month…)
* The main goal now is to figure out a time frame to get the Etsy store going. It seems like the list keeps growing to get the store up & running, but its really great to track the progress. It will get there; for now my offline goals list is to keep designing & building up a stock pile for when the business side is ready. I’d say June was an OK goals month, but I’m determined to get it all done for July. As many others from the Biz Tips list have said, finding a balance for getting everything done is a challenge, one I hope to get better at for sure!
I hope everyone from the Biz Tips Monthly Meetup did well for June and feel ready to tackle July!! (Can you believe its July already?!)