Wow. I can not believe that it is the halfway mark for July. I am SO SO far behind due to hosting a friend in town and general enjoyment of summer time, and some house projects… Time to focus!! Here’s what I’ve got planned out for July from the Modish Monthly Goals meetup –
1. Print out business cards / stationery
2. Continue w/ lawyer/CPA to get situated to sell things on Etsy, craft fairs
3. Decide on product lineup for Etsy store
4. Design packaging for products
5. Meet with potential client for business card/stationery ideas (continuation from last month…)
I am going to work on the list this weekend – for serious… It is hard when its so nice in Chicago in the summer… I’m much more motivated when I’m stuck indoors with not much to do, its so much easier to focus then. But, it is so important to be focused now too… just need to balance out the enjoying with a little more working!! It’s definitely a motivator to have a posted list to answer to!