Hello September, goodbye August. I am not ready for cool fall days just yet, but here in Chicago, it seems fall is coming early…
1. General Business meeting – finalize details for busi. cards, stationery, product lineup & packaging partly done, working on the files to finish up the cards/stationery
2. CPA – get tax info / financial benefits to understand how best to move forward (& not get into any trouble w/ the IRS!) Researched a few places from Score biz website & around the web to get info on Chicago CPA’s… this will be an ongoing goal as we figure things out…
3. Follow up meeting w/ busi. card/stationery client – done
4. Research – postage/freight, returns/shop policies USPS flat rate packages until be my started till we launch into bigger / more time sensitive orders. Working on the shop policy side still, work in progress.
5. Buying Day – this is kind of incorporated into the General Busi. Mtg, a general buying of supplies to get moving on the stock to create inventory and stationery things . This is my fun / inspirational goal to get things moving in the right direction, without being too “business-y” Yeah this is done, I’ll post some pix of the fun papery stuff this week.
6. New paper feature on the blog – this is another fun goal to keep updated on whats new in the paper world and inspiration for new creative projects. This should be a pretty easy goal! Yeah! This is done!
I’d say its a little less then half. Meh, Hope everyone at Monthly Goals Gals had a great month!
Sept. will be a hard one as we are working on some updating DIY around the house, so I might not accomplish as much as I’d like to. So, September, it seems you are here already & here’s my proposed goals.
1. Continue Paper Feature on blog – this was fun and keeps me updated on what fabulous papers are available for inspiration.
2. Shop policies – finish this up, not too much left from Aug, just need to write it all out
3. Biz cards/stationery continue from Aug. – finish the files up for printing
4. CPA/taxes – I really need to get this done, but its not the most fun thing on the list… I procrastinate…
5. Work on some holiday cards to send out for Owl and Bunny & for sale… – stay tuned!
Good luck to everyone for September – may fall inspire us all to work on fun new projects!