Hello October! When did you get here?! September has been a very quick month with a lot of DIY projects and little time for much else…
Here’s the plan for October:
1. Do research on calligraphy class. I’ve seen such beautiful stuff around the net & I’d like to check it out! I’m a sucker for good penmanship…HA!
2. CPA/Taxes – stop haunting me. I have to get this settled to open up shop!
3. More holiday cards/holiday paper designs.
4. More blogging – sometimes I post a lot, other weeks, not so much…
5. Work on some fun print projects inspired by Printing by Hand book by Lena Corwin.
and September’s recap: I did pretty good for Sept, mostly because I didn’t add much to the Sept. goals lists since we’d be working on the house!
1. Continue Paper Feature on blog Done, this is a fun goal!
2. Shop policies Done!
3. Biz cards/stationery continue from Aug. Done!
4. CPA/taxes – Urgh. Not finished… I still procrastinate…although I did get some library books to continue researching
5. Work on some holiday cards Done – started on some ideas, more to come!
Can’t wait to see how everyone from the Modish Monthly Goals meet up did!! Good luck to all for October!